Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
December 7, 2018, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ CORE Conference Room (Entrance C)
Frederick County Health Department Syringe Services Program (SSP) now offers the following FREE SERVICES:
• Distribution of sterile syringes & other injection equipment
• Distribution of fentanyl test strips
• Distribution of safe disposal containers & collection of used syringes
• Overdose response training & naloxone distribution
• Rapid HIV & Hepatitis C education, testing & linkage to care
• Wound care assessment, education & supplies
• Distribution of safe sex supplies
• Education on overdose prevention and safer injection practices
• Linkages to care & community resources
December 7, 2018, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM @ Frederick Co Health Department
350 Montevue Lane (Entrance C)
This hour-long training is available for anyone at risk for
overdosing on heroin or prescription pain medication and
anyone who may have an opportunity to help someone
experiencing an overdose.
You will learn:
Types of Opioids;
How to Recognize, Respond, and Prevent an Opioid Overdose;
How to administer Naloxone/Narcan©; and
Resources for Family Members, Friends & Loved Ones