Are you under the age of 65 and in need of health insurance?
Medicaid (Medical Assistance) or QHP (Qualified Health Plan) caseworkers will assist you in making an account and completing the application process.
Call 301-600-3124 for questions.
Frederick County Health Department
Health Care Connection Division
350 Montevue Lane
Frederick, MD 21702
1st Floor, Entrance A, First door on the right
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 am-3 pm
Friday 8 am-12 pm
What should I bring?
- Birth dates, Social Security or Tax ID numbers of all household members
- Income information for all household members (you may be asked to provide your most recent paystubs and/or Tax Return)
- Citizenship or Immigration status for all applicants (If you have a Permanent Resident or Employment Authorization card be sure to bring it)
- Health care coverage information for any members covered by current Health Insurance
- Verification of Birth if applying for a newborn