The Behavior Health Services- Substance Abuse Prevention staff work to build a healthier community for Frederick County residents by providing programs, activities and resources to prevent alcohol, opioid, tobacco, and other drug use. Our programs and services include:
- Alcohol Misuse Prevention Initiative
- Opioid Misuse Prevention Program
- "Stay In The Know" Youth Campaign
- Merchant Sales Compliance Initiative
- Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Program
For more information on these programs, please see the links on the left.
Program staff are available to participate in health fairs and community events or conduct education presentations about alcohol, opioid, tobacco and other drug use prevention. To request staff attendance, please contact Todd Crum via email- TCrum1@FrederickCountyMD.gov or call 301-600-1755.
*Virtual presentations available upon request