The mission of On The Mark (OTM) is to provide a safe, community-based, adolescent clubhouse that provides developmentally appropriate activities and services grounded in a peer based support system.
The model will incorporate core values such as:
- Family focused with inclusive definition of family
- Self-directed recovery
- Age and developmentally appropriate
- Focused on total, wellness and empowerment
- Strength based, realizing multiple capacities, resilience, talents and coping abilities
- Peer support
- Promoting pro social development, social and community relationships
- Respect and responsibility
Membership is opened to all Frederick County residents, ages 12-17. We are currently accepting applications for membership. Feel free to drop in and complete a free membership application.
- Members who attend the clubhouse will be given support, offered educational group activities and discussion, led by our experienced Peer Coaches.
- Homework help and assistance will be offered to all members.
- Incentives will be offered to members who have achieved excellence in school grades, and also succeeded in improving their school grades.
- Outdoor rec, and field trips are available for members to participate in.
- After school snack will be provided daily and lunch on Saturdays.
- Adolescents who are at risk or have used any substance such as; nicotine, drugs, alcohol, and/ or co-occurring disorders are encouraged to drop in with a parent.