May 25, 2023
This service is provided by the Frederick County Senior Services Division.
1100 West Patrick Street
Frederick, MD 21701
Maryland Access Point (MAP)
Thursday, May 25, 2023
Maryland Access Point of Frederick County (MAP) is a trusted source of information and assistance for Frederick County residents who need or want to plan for their immediate and future needs.
MAP serves adults 50 years and older, adults 18 years and older with a disability, family members and other caregivers, and health or business professionals.
Guidance for Assistance and Benefits
- Provide you with information and assistance
- Evaluate your potential eligibility for public benefit programs
- Respond to both your immediate concerns and long-range needs
- Identify public and private benefits that may best met your needs
Referrals to Programs and Services
- Help you develop options to remain in the community
- Help you balance needs, wants, and resources
- Refer you to local, state, and federal programs and benefits