Where can I find the food facility regulations for Frederick County?

COMAR 10.15.03 are the regulations for Food Service Facilities operating in Maryland. Frederick County Health Department Food Control office enforces COMAR 10.15.03. The link to these regulations is below.

Show All Answers

1. I got sick after eating carryout food. How do I make a complaint?
2. How do I obtain a Temporary Special Food Service Facility permit to serve food at a public event?
3. How do I start a food truck business?
4. How do I open a new restaurant?
5. I want to make cookies in my home to sell at a farmers market. Do I need a food license?
6. Can I pay by credit card?
7. Do I need a permit to give bottled water to the runners at 5K road race fundraiser?
8. How do I wash my hands if a hand sink with running water is not available at my temporary event? Can I use hand sanitizer instead? Do I have to wear gloves?
9. Why must I list the source of the water to be used for a Temporary Food Service Facility? How much does a food license cost?
10. What if my event is cancelled due to inclement weather? Is my permit valid on another day?
11. Where can I find the food facility regulations for Frederick County?
12. I heard that the State of Maryland requires restaurants post allergen information for their employees. Is this correct?
13. Does Frederick County require each food service facility to have a Certified Food Manager on Staff?
14. The restaurant I went to last night allowed patrons to smoke at the bar. Is smoking allowed in public places?