How To Get Tested
Testing is also available at:
- Frederick Health Village, 1 Frederick Health Way, Frederick, MD 21701 (the old State Farm building). Run by Frederick Health Hospital
- Check here for hours and updates
- Clinic Type: walk-in, no appointment needed but doctor's order is required. Talk to your provider to get your self-test order.
- Patients requiring COVID-19 testing will be directed to park in the South Parking lot at the Frederick Health Village and enter the building via the South Entrance to be tested. Specimen collection will no longer be performed while the patent is in their vehicle. They will come inside the building for sample collection. Patients will be required to have a physician’s order which they can get on-site and must wear a mask while in the building.
- For fastest results: check patient portal
- Note: COVID-19 testing no longer available at our Hillcrest location.
COVID-19 test kits available.
COVID-19 tests are available at all Frederick County Public Library branch locations inside the libraries during regular hours. Visit fcpl.org for library branch hours and locations.
Supplies will be restocked as more are received.
If your organization primarily serves populations at highest risk of COVID-19 and COVID-19 disparities (including people with lower incomes, and those with healthcare access issues) and you are interested in having your organizations receive kits, please reach out to Shawn Dennison email@example.com to request kits.
Expiration Dates for At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits
The expiration dates for many at-home COVID-19 test kits have been extended. For information about expiration extensions, visit the FDA site HERE.