How do I make a complaint against someone that has trash in their yard?
The Frederick County Health Department requires a written statement from the complainant about the problem. This can be sent via mail, email, or fax. The written statement should include your name, your address, your telephone number, the address of the property being complained about and a statement of the problem. Your contact information will not be given out unless the case was to go to court. For more information regarding trash or other nuisance complaints contact Community Services at 301-600-1717.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if I have been bitten by an animal?
2. My pet bit someone! What do I do?
3. Can you apply for a burn permit online?
4. Do I need a burn permit to burn in a barrel?
5. Do you need a Certificate of Potability before obtaining a Use and Occupancy Permit?
6. Who do I contact concerning mold?
7. How do you dispose of paint?
8. Where do I get a permit to show animals at the Frederick Fair?
9. Who is responsible for the removal of dead deer?
10. Where do I go for questions concerning residential water and Fort Detrick?
11. Does the Health Department test for lead paint and radon?
12. Who do I contact regarding Community Service Hours?
13. I am a renter having problems with my rental property that my landlord will not address. Who do I contact for help?
14. Does the Health Department deal with complaints in Frederick City?
15. Does the Health Department take tall grass complaints?
16. Does the Health Department oversee dog feces complaints?
17. How do I make a complaint against someone that has trash in their yard?